We had such a wonderful holiday, filled with family and friends! My two sugar plums looked so gorgeous in their holiday dress, we took pictures and sent out a card very last minute! Along with some of our normal traditions we added a few extra this year! We got Timmy our elf from Santa to help us be good and keep us entertained all December long! He must of been camera shy- didn't get a picture. He was known for being very silly. He was fun and we can't wait to see him again next year. We put on our own Polar Express Train Ride! The YW and Primary kids were involved and it was lots of fun! Brooklyn might have had too much information about the event I was planning. She knew it was going to be a helper Santa and not the real deal, she really made him work hard. She asked him if she had made her bed that morning? She told him, she thought she was on the naughty list because she teased her little sister so much. On it went, it was a good thing he was a good helper.

 |
We made gingerbread houses! A hit every year!
I think Addy is trying not to eat the candy.... didn't work to well! |
 |
| Brooklyn and Brandon! Her house is so tidy. I wonder where she gets that from! |
 |
| Addy at her classroom performance! She is always very animated and fun to watch! |
Sugar cookies for Santa! Yum
 |
Another new Tradition.
I loved seeing them sit in front of the ribbon spying at all the gifts below.
They got up at 2:00am, and then at 7:30. |
Christmas morning was different in the fact that we were at our own home this year. It was a good change. Brooklyn and Addy loved being able to play with there new things and we enjoyed spending the day together in a very lazy fashion.
 |
| Legos, scooters, RC Plane and big stuffed animals |
 |
| Fairy dress ups, key board piano and my little pony |
On the 27th I took the girls to Utah to spend some time with Family! We made a quick pit stop at the Westenskow's! They had so much snow we didn't waste anytime. In Fact, that was the theme of our trip. Snow!
 |
| Addy and Jane |
 |
| Brooklyn ready to make some snow angels |
My parents picked us up and we went to see the lights at Temple Square and the exciting window display at Macy's!
 |
| Brooklyn, Cambree and Addyson. |
 |
| We made mini snowman to keep in the freezer. |
 |
| Addy and I are getting warm by the fire. |
 |
| We had fun doing lots of sledding and tubing! | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
 |
| This was after we got white washed! Rosy faces. |
 |
| We celebrated the New Year at the Hoyt's, it was so much fun! We feasted, and laughed and laughed, made time capsules, played games and had our own firework and confetti display! Here is to 2013! |
I love that the girls woke up twice on Christmas morning. I love the ribbon tradition. I love seeing Addy and Jane together. I love Brooklyn's concentration on her face when she's making a snowman. I love so many things.
ReplyDeleteyou ladies are so pretty. and lovely. and smart.
ReplyDeleteI miss you.